Thing 4



So I got to try a new app today called Quik, it was pretty straightforward (though I should have spent more time playing with the effects I think), and I am going to have some fun with it in future I hope.
https://t.co/3VOPwb2TIa I just took a few shots of an exhibition that is in the foyer of the art college where I work. The cut out dolls image (the white dashlines on the black backround) are actually part of my other life as a 'cut out doll' performer. We are a troupe of five, and we make cardboard dresses and perform at festivals and events. We performed a piece for 'art in uncertain times' and that is why there is only an outline of the dresses...because we were wearing the real ones! Here is a snap of us in our 'costume'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thing 2

Thing 3 flicking through flickr